Monday, June 14, 2010

Introduction to healthy eating!

I have been asked by friends and past clients to create a health eating blog. I have had requests for healthy or diet menus for my food delivery service. I have had several people want to sign up for my in home healthy cooking classes. And now, last but not least my pants have required me to submerge myself in health eating habits!
So here we go!
I have set up my blog with a health eating page (to your right on my home page) for recipes, snack and meal ideas, shopping tips and a small amount of education on foods. I have a facebook page linked for discussions and ideas. I have developed a healthy eating cooking class for all skill levels. I hope you follow and partake in any or all of these tools that help you with your journey for balance, health eating and a better life.
 Thanks for the help, on my journey, in advance, Anne Marie

1 comment:

  1. Looks good, but I'm still waiting for the section that details the things you sell. How do I know if I want to buy it if I don't know you offer it!

    ReplyDelete